Win with Carwood T&Cs
• Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
• The prize draw is open to all motor factors in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Participants must be aged 18 or over. Employees and immediate family of Carwood Motor Units Ltd are not permitted to enter.
• Purchase is necessary except for Northern Ireland. Please retain your order acknowledgment and/or invoice/delivery note as this may be required for validation and for the winner to receive the prizes.
• No Purchase Necessary (“NPN”) in Northern Ireland. For an equal chance to win the prize, send your name, e-mail address, postal address in NI and telephone number in an envelope to Marketing, ‘Win with Carwood Promotion’, Herald Way, Binley, Coventry, CV3 2RQ, U.K to arrive by the promotion closing date. Maximum 1 entry per envelope, per person, per day. On receipt of an NPN request, an entry into the promotion will be made on the NPN entrant’s behalf the same day and given a fair and equal chance of winning.
• Begins on Monday 14 June 2021 and closes on Friday 9 July 2021 inclusive, as per normal branch opening hours.
• A range of prizes are available across the promotional period consisting of:
o Daily prizes: 44 Euro 2020 replica size 5 Adidas footballs and 4 £50 Just Eat gift cards will be available throughout the promotion. 2 footballs will be awarded every weekday (Monday to Friday) plus 1 extra football and a gift card every Friday.
o Weekly prizes: 2 Nintendo Switch consoles with Neon Blue / Neon Red Joy-Con Controllers plus FIFA 21 legacy edition games, 1 JVC LT-50CF890 Fire TV Edition 50″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Amazon Alexa and 1 Apple iPad 10.2” Wi-Fi 32 GB in Space Grey will be offered throughout the promotion. These will be awarded as per the following schedule:
o Week 1 (Mon 14 June – Fri 18 June): 1 Nintendo Switch console plus FIFA 21 game
o Week 2 (Mon 21 June – Fri 25 June): 1 Apple iPad 10.2” Wi-Fi 32 GB in Space Grey
o Week 3 (Mon 28 June – Fri 2 July): 1 JVC 50″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with Amazon Alexa
o Week 4 (Mon 5 July – Fri 9 July): 1 Nintendo Switch console plus FIFA 21 game
How to Enter:
• Participants will be entered into the prize draw by placing a qualifying order with either Carwood Diesel (Birmingham) or Carwood Turbochargers (Nottingham).
• Qualifying orders are deemed as VOR or special orders placed via the telephone that include at least 1 service exchange injector, pump, turbocharger or 1 DPF clean.
• Only 1 entry will be awarded regardless of no. of qualifying products in each order.
• There are no limits to the number of VOR/special orders placed, however, Carwood reserves the right to amend this, should it identify any irregular activity.
• All stock orders and bulk purchases are excluded from this promotion.
• Participants must provide their name, business e-mail address and telephone number at order entry. This will constitute their entry and will enable them to be contacted should they win. Carwood is not responsible for incorrect entry details.
• Participants will be notified the same day via e-mail, using the address they registered upon entry, that they have been entered into the promotion.
• All qualifying orders placed during branch hours will be entered into the draw for that day. Any qualifying orders placed outside of these hours will be entered into the prize draw for the following day.
• All entrants for the daily draw will automatically be included into the weekly draw for the same week.
• Participants may opt out of the promotion at any time simply by responding to the entry confirmation e-mail.
Winner Selection and Notification:
• Daily and weekly prize draw winners will be selected at random using a computerised random number generator program. Each entry will be allocated a randomly generated number. The file will be sorted in numerical order and the participant(s) with the highest randomly generated number will be awarded a prize as follows:
o Daily draw: From Monday to Thursday the entrants with the highest 2 randomly generated numbers will both win a football. On a Friday, the entrant with the highest randomly generated number will win a football plus a £50 gift card, followed by a football for the 2nd and 3rd highest numbers.
o Weekly draw: the entrant with the highest randomly generated number will be awarded the weekly prize as detailed in the above schedule.
• The daily prize draws will be held by 11h00 the following working day. The weekly prize draw will be held by 12h00, on Monday of the following week.
• The winner(s) only, will be notified via the e-mail address and/or telephone number provided on entry, within 24 hours of the draw taking place.
• The winner(s) may be required to provide further details for prize fulfilment. The prize will be posted/delivered accordingly.
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any reasonable publicity resulting from the promotion. As such, Carwood reserves the right to publish the name and company of the winner(s) online. The winner(s) may object to this information being published by notifying Carwood.
• Participants acknowledge that when a 3rd party asks for confirmation of a winner, the promoter is required to provide the name of that winner and the county that he or she lives in. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Carwood as above.
• Carwood reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control. Similarly, it reserves the right to offer similar prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make it necessary to do so.
• There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
• By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
• The promotion is governed by the laws of England and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.