The processes, staff, workshops and equipment of Carwood Diesel Systems are audited and approved by the world’s leading system developers. Carwood is an approved distributor and service agent for OE manufacturers including Bosch, CAV (Lucas), Delphi, Denso, Siemens VDO (Continental), Stanadyne, Woodhead (Bryce) and Zexel.
Key features of the Carwood Diesel Proposition include:
- Computer controlled core management for individual customers
- Complete dismantling for assessment with advanced technology cleaning protocols
- Product assembly in state-of-the-art conditions including Class 7 Clean Room facilities certified to ISO14644.
- Every product is fully tested and passed according to the latest OE specification
- We only use the latest specification OEM test data and OE approved test equipment.
- All technicians are OEM Factory trained for each specific product.
Quality is assured with certification to IS9001:2015 and implementation of the IATF 16949 standard for pending approval. The Carwood Quality Management System is designed to accommodate OE requirements for PPAP documentation such as engineering configuration control, PFMEA, Control Plan, Process Flow Diagrams, ISIR and Parts Submission Warrant. Confidence in the quality of products is backed by a minimum 1 year warranty, with 2 year warranty on all Common Rail diesel system parts.
Carwood Diesel System products are supplied in accordance with the requirements of major international manufacturers and users including Agco, Caterpillar, Ford, Isuzu, JCB, Jaguar Land Rover and Perkins. In addition the quality systems are aligned with the Allied Quality Assurance Publication AQAP 2110 Edition D June 2016 and products are supplied to NATO organisations as well as the Ministry of Defence, Army and the Royal Navy.