Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning
We are UK distributors and service agents for a number of leading HVAC companies such as:
- Eberspacher (Sutrak),
This enables us to offer true climate control specialisation across a full spectrum of vehicles, systems and services.
Our specialised services include:
- Air Conditioning system installations to OE standard
- Installation of auxiliary diesel heating systems
- Upgrading or renovation of heating, ventilation & climate control
- Routine service & maintenance
- Maintenance and repair contracts
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Supply of specialised tools & equipment
- Component and refrigerant sales
Capabilities range from automotive servicing and repairs by F-Gas Certified technicians through maintenance of portable Environmental Control Units to design and installation of full climate control systems on commercial passenger transport vehicles. All makes of air conditioning are covered for all types of vehicles including car, truck, bus, coach, plant, off highway, agricultural, emergency and fighting vehicles.
Carwood operates one of the largest vehicle air conditioning centres in Europe
Examples of typical projects include:
- Installing forced air ventilation for the upper deck saloon in 100 passenger vehicles in service on Transport for London (TFL) routes operated by Stagecoach, London & General, Arriva and First Group.
- Total refurbishment of the heating and air conditioning pack to “BATTLE READY” status on a Vickers AS90 “Braveheart” 155mm self-propelled Howitzer fighting vehicle for a division of the MOD.
- Installation of Carrier Sutrak climate control system on a 12-metre coach ambulance conversion.
- Commissioning and maintenance of climate control systems on “Skyrail” cable car transportation at Birmingham International Airport and Rail Station.
- Installation of Carrier Sutrak climate control system on five Dennis fire tenders for Hong Kong airport authority