Carwood provides a full traditional auto-electrical service. On and off-site working is available to meet customer needs and our capabilities range from changing a bulb to a complete commercial vehicle rewire.
As driver and passenger expectations continue to rise it is increasingly important to improve the “transport experience” to meet these expectations. With its highly skilled technicians Carwood provides leading edge solutions for all types of vehicles including car, truck, bus/coach, plant, off highway, and defence.
Systems and services include:
- Air conditioning – diagnostics and servicing
- Alarm systems – supply and installation
- Alternators – testing, remanufacture, supply and installation
- Auxiliary diesel fuelled heaters – supply, service and installation
- Battery split chargers
- Battery Voltage Protectors
- Beacons and light bars
- Cab heaters
- Cameras and monitors
- Charging systems
- Entertainment – CD, DVD, MP3, TV
- Flasher units
- Fridges and cool boxes
- Hazard and warning beacons
- Hand wash units
- Heating – air and water
- Lighting – interior and exterior
- M/C immobilisers
- Power supplies and inverters
- Public address equipment
- Radio communications
- Reversing guides, cameras and warning devices
- Rewinding motors and electrical units
- Safety mirrors (1metre rule)
- Satellite navigation and GPS
- “Seat belt” indicators (bulb or beacon)
- Security camera
- Speed limiters
- Starter Motors
- Tracking device
- Voltage monitoring and protection
- “White noise” bleepers
Often working in close conjunction with systems or vehicle manufacturers, Carwood has the range of skills to install post production requirements that complement both the function and the aesthetics of the vehicle. Past projects have included N.A.T.O. Landrovers, Airport Fire Tenders, Specialised Police Vehicles, Ambulances and Special Needs transport.
Multi skilled projects can be undertaken such as the installation of more than 1000 Oyster card reading machines in articulated buses for Transport for London, (TFL). This was a major undertaking requiring skills in coach fitting, electronics, electrical installation, logistics and project management.
Other projects undertaken include fitting and installation of ‘Backscan’ reversing devices on Mercedes Benz 18 metre articulated buses and split charge auxiliary power systems for Mercedes Sprinter vans.
Whatever your vehicle system requirements, Carwood Technical Services will offer a high quality, value for money solution.